We've officially joined the blog bandwagon and feel so lucky to have our sweet little boy with us. He is the best baby and we are loving being his parents. We just wish jaundice wasn't part of the deal... :( Here are some pictures of our week.

Waiting for Gavin.

Gavin looks just like his Dad.

He loves to kick. I'm just glad I'm not on the receiving end anymore.

Sun bather. He hates the lights!



Gavin Robert Carpenter
I love love love the bath robe!!! He just gets cuter and cuter!! I can't wait to see him again! I hope you guys can come for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. As soon as the holiday madness is over we are doing lunch and I am squeezing that muchkin! -Carrie
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet - I love the pic with his eyes open! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! It was so fun to see you today! Tell Cody hi for us. Let's keep in touch!
ReplyDelete