Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bon Voyage Megafun!

My sister Megan left for the MTC this past Wednesday. She'll be serving in Denmark and we are so excited for her, but so sad for us. I will really miss her, already do! I am so proud of her and am lucky to be her big sister. We love you Megafun!











































This is a surprisingly good picture of the family minus Trevor. Most of the Reed family pictures are pretty scary...




























Yikes! How do you even pronounce that?

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I still can't believe she's that grown up. Good luck on your mission, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't believe how big little Gavin is getting!! I miss him so much and I wish more than anything we got to see you guys more! Put more pictures of him on here if you can I miss him too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you should tell your sis to find my brother! he is in the mtc right now too! (elder perucci)-- he is cute;) jk

    ReplyDelete