
When I was pregnant with Gavin, all the books I read said that eye color was usually established by 6 months. I wondered if his eyes would be brown like his grandmas'. I hoped they'd be the same shade of hazel as his dad's. Blue eyes like mine never entered my mind for some reason. It's funny to think back on that time and remember all the worries and hopes I had for this sweet little person who I hadn't met but already knew and loved. Happy 7 months Gavin!










Oh Jacqueline, what an angel you have. He is so dang cute! Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! In one of those pictures he looks just like you! We're excited to see you in a few weeks. You'll be at Girl's Night Out right?
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! LOVE blue-eyed babies:)and he does look just like you in several of those!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable. What a little stud you have.
ReplyDelete