Times Square. You better really not mind your personal bubble space being invaded in this place.
We saw two musicals, the Lion King and Rock of Ages. Can you guess who picked what?
Lots of fun shopping on 5th Ave.
We rode the subway a lot which always proved to be an interesting ride full of crazy characters.
Little Italy.
We went shopping on Canal St/ China town where you can bargain for knock offs.
Grand Central Station
Top of the Rock
NBC studios. Lady Gaga performed on the Today Show while we were there.
Metropolitan Museum of Art. Cool building. I love all the architecture and modern design in New York.
Crazy cabs!
My dream apartment if I lived in New York.
Central Park. We got to see A LOT of this because we got lost trying to find the Met. :)


FUN!!! I want to see Lion King! Did you bargain for any knock offs?
ReplyDeleteYour family pictures are super cute too! I saw them on Amanda's blog the other day.
So jealous! What a great trip. I'd love to go there some day. Looks like you fit everything in very well:)
ReplyDeleteI too, love your pictures. You look beautiful and that Gav is just a doll.