I can't even believe that Gavin is one! Where did all the time go? This year has been mostly exciting, sometimes exhausting, and occasionally sad, as I've watched my sweet little baby turn into a little man! He is quite a character and keeps me smiling. Here are a few things we love about him:
* He grunts and growls! You'd think a speech-therapist would have a really advanced talker but, no. :) His vocabulary so far is "hey" (to get your attention if you're not noticing how adorable he is), "hi", and my favorite of all, "mama".
*He loves to dance and strut his stuff, especially standing up in the bathtub.
*He is so cuddly and usually is willing to give open-mouth kisses and hugs.
* He loves phones, computer keyboards, remotes, light switches.. so curious and into everything.
* He loves having his lyric-challenged, tone deaf mother sing him to sleep.
*I love his laugh! My favorite sound in the whole world.



He is such a handsome little guy! I love the first birthday!! You were brave to let him go at blue frosting!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute! I am so sad I was not able to be there. I love his cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Gavin!! I love the cute decorations and the cake. What an adorable kid you have!
ReplyDelete