Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better late than never, right?

Well, we survived Christmas! I don't know why I was so stressed out this year but I'm sure glad it's over! I started having reoccurring dreams in July that it was 5:30 Christmas Eve and that I didn't have gifts for anybody. I would then rush to Wal-mart and start throwing random stuff in my cart and then I'd wake up in a cold sweat . That didn't happen of course, but I think next year I'll start earlier and do more online shopping. We had a wonderful Christmas and got spoiled rotten. Gavin was an expert present un-wrapperer (probably from all the months of practice destroying my magazines and grocery ads) and loved playing with the paper and bows. We redecorated our tree several times a day and are pretty sure Gavin understands "no" but clearly doesn't obey it. The best part of Christmas was that we were able to skype with my sister, Megan from Denmark. We love and miss her so much! Well, here it is, better late than never... Merry Christmas!



















































































































































Opening up Christmas pjs.









































We got Gavin a Fisher Price house and it has been the best $50 I've spent. He loves it and will entertain himself while I get ready in the morning, catch up on some dishes, it's been so nice!
















This is my darling nephew Kayson and his gorgeous Mom, Candee. Kayson reminds me so much of Gavin at this age.
































This is my newest nephew, Easton. Isn't he so precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment