Thursday, April 29, 2010

And this too shall pass

A few weeks ago, Gavin swallowed a marble while I was at work. The Dr. recommended that we bring him in for an x-ray. A few hours later at InstaCare, they weren't able to see the marble on the x-ray so we don't really know if he swallowed it or not. We've seen no sign of the marble but it could take awhile for him to pass it. Little stink! He's always been really good to not put things in his mouth but ever since then he's been so naughty!
Now Gavin is constantly putting rocks, dirt, any nasty thing he finds off the floor into his mouth. He dumps stuff out of drawers into the tub, down the stairs and he's so fast that I can't always catch him. I thought our house was baby proofed but apparently not enough! He's been throwing huge temper tantrums too. If you try to get him dressed, change his diaper, put him to sleep... watch out! I didn't realize those fits started so early. This age has been really fun but so busy. When I was a kid I remember my Mom saying occasionally that she would just like to go on a vacation by herself for a few days. I can now completely relate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're lucky about the marble! That can be so scary!

    He sounds like a total boy! Its fun, but so busy! I love the innocent pictures along with such a naughty post ;) hehe...

    ReplyDelete