
Favorite food

Gav loves Baby Signing time. We watch it several times a day and he gets so excited and dances around when it comes on.
Signs crackers, milk, more, thank you, bath time, eat, drink, tree, flower, airplane, and frog. Starting to really copy what we say and tells us "no-no" all day. I wonder where he heard that from?

Loves to throw anything but lately loves big and little balls.
I have a lot of guilt over this because as a SLP, I KNOW that this should be long gone. :)Gav's one true love. He's like Linus from Charlie Brown and takes this blanket wherever he goes. I wish I could find another one like it so I could occasionally wash it.
I'll find Gavin in his room sometimes just looking at books. He's starting to identify pictures and loves lift-the-flap, home-made, and books with babies.
Mommy's helper
Loves to look at himself in the mirror and brush teeth....
Even if it's not his toothbrush.
Gavin has a special drawer where he likes to keep all of his treasures.
Likes to chill with Dad on the couch and look at his i phone and watch sports on TV. It's funny because Gav will cheer and clap his hands when they score.
Loves the water, being outside, getting dirty, rocks, and being a boy.
We love this boy even if he's a little more sassy and opinionated than he used to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment